Radu Ioanid, the author, is the director of the Benjamin and Vladka Meed Registry of Jewish Holocaust Survivors at the US Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington DC and a well known researcher in the field.
The book was adapted for the web by Mihai Chioveanu and the copyright permission was granted by Ivan R. Dee , owner of the publishing house that bears his name.
1. The Legal Status of the Jews in Romania
2. The Massacres Before the War
3. The Massacres at the Beginning of the War
4. Transit Camps and Ghettos, Deportations, and Other Mass Murders
5. The Massacres in Transnistria
6. Life in Transnistria
7. The Deportation, Persecution, and Extermination of the Gypsies
8. The Survival of the Romanian Jews
9. The Fate of Romanian Jews Living Abroad
10. Antonescu and the Jews
11. A Summing Up