From the History of the “Holy Union” Temple

Front of Temple.

Courtesy of the History Museum of the Romanian Jewish Federation, Bucharest

Amud ornament

Courtesy of the History Museum of the Romanian Jewish Federation, Bucharest

The Altar

Courtesy of the History Museum of the Romanian Jewish Federation, Bucharest

Before the Demolition of the Old Synagogue of the Tailors, in 1910.

Courtesy of the History Museum of the Romanian Jewish Federation, Bucharest